We are looking for a product manager to join us to drive the cards business, through strategic partnerships forged. This role reports into the head of Strategic Partnerships, Cards.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement a business strategy to meet net profit target of the business that covers a comprehensive product suite that encompasses not only credit card issuing business but also deposits and insurance.
- Gain customer insight to make decisions on product value propositions, pricing and positioning of the product suite
- Work with partner ecosystem, marketing and advertising agencies to ensure visibility and brand awareness of the product suite
- Spearhead co-brand and affinity programs to enhance market share
- Responsible for implementing activation, usage and retention programs to increase acquisition, card spend and revolver base.
- Increase penetration of sub-products and cross-sell products with a view to enhancing profitability
- Responsible for all aspects of credit-cycle – product program, acquisition, activation and up-spend, account maintenance and portfolio management
- Interface with Visa and MasterCard to remain conversant with emerging trends and to leverage relationship to the advantage of the business
- Work closely with internal stakeholders; Operations and Technology, Legal & Compliance, Contact Centre etc to provide a seamless end-to-end customer journey
- Responsible for sales from all channels including Direct Sales Agents, Direct Marketing, branches as well as partner channels
- Deepening relationship with strategic partners, through joint partner programs, marketing initiatives and building up new pillars of growth
- Leading regular reporting, analysis and presentation of key business performance results with partners
What you bring:
- Minimum 8 years of product/marketing management experience, preferably in unsecured lending, cards or portfolio management
- Have strong business acumen and ability to lead and drive the growth of the business for the bank.
- Responsible for supporting the growth of the business by working closely with partners in growing deposits, insurance, lending and cards business through multiple channels.
- Comfortable with managing and analysing data to drive impactful acquisition and usage programs, with an insatiable appetite to create seamless customer journeys
- Self-driven and innovative in problem solving
- Possess strong interpersonal relationship skills and have leadership abilities to succeed in a results-oriented environment.
- Have in-depth insights to competitive acquisition, activation, up-spend, portfolio strategies and best market practices
This role requires someone with existing product and P&L understanding to be able to deliver immediate results.
: Product Manager
: Group Lifestyle Financing