SENIOR/ASSOCIATE GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER
Your New Role
You will be working on a wide range of project designs including within the major infrastructure, industrial, water & waste and mining sectors. Besides the core technical elements which include field-testing, supervision, investigation and analysis, you will be responsible for leading teams, mentoring juniors and liaising with client and governing bodies to ensure cost-effective and timely results for our clients. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining client portfolios and all Project Management elements.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Sound knowledge and experience using of Geotechnical software (Plaxis, BricsCAD, FLAC, Goldsim & AutoCAD).
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering with a Masters of above preferred in Geotechnical Engineering.
- You will be required to have excellent knowledge on Melbourne’s regulations knowledge and strong network in Victoria.
- Candidates with excellent background working on for a top tier consultancy in Melbourne with 8+ years industry experience will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience working on the above projects would be essential.
- Must be a good cultural fit and flexible in your approach and attitude.