- Full time permanent position located in the CBD
- Salary up to $115,000 base plus super
- Work with some of the latest technologies with a global company
About the job…
As a Senior Software Engineer at this company, you will work on a new team of high-performance engineers who are using Agile/Scrumdevelopment frameworks to develop new product features from concept to production.
What you will be responsible and held accountable for…
- Developing and implementing QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies; partner with other functions to establish testing requirements.
- Performing technical testing of software components, validating functional requirements.
- Defining, implementing and driving best practices and quality standards including end-to-end application performance management solutions.
- Developing and executing automated tests (for APIs and GUIs) and manual exploratory tests.
- Understanding automated testing of complex, distributed micro-services where security, reliability and performance matter.
- Driving collaboration with stakeholders, both within and across teams, in a fast paced environment.
What skills do you need…
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent work experience plus formal training in testing theory.
- Experience with automated testing, including Selenium, Jenkins or alternatives.
- Experience with writing and refactoring Java test suites and test frameworks.
- Experience with test and defect/requirements management tools.
- Experience with analysing performance with testing tools like Gatling, JMeter, LoadRunner or alternatives would be advantageous.
- Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth.
Some info on the company…
The company offers an industry leading, global payments processing servicing and advanced fraud management services. With operations at a global scale, the company at a localised level supports a wide range of payment methods. They provide simplified payment processing through omni bank channels and flexible merchant integrations.
The company values trust, partnership, agility and initiative. With a strong, cooperative environment, they are seeking likeminded people to join their team to help contribute to the growth and continuous development and delivery to their customers.
You can call Chris Fotinos in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems (formerly Talent2), we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals – while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations, 130,000 contractors and $12B in revenue.